English-Conversations Help

English conversations social network Forums Groups English-Conversations Help

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Roberto2 11 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Jo Smith
    Participant

What is this site about?
    English-Conversations is your social network for learning and practicing English, so you can get to be fluent in English.
    How can I use the site?
    1. Register in the platform. It is very important to read the welcome mail and activate your account after registering. You have an activation link in that mail and some instructions on how you can practice English here.
    2. Make friends: write some posts, like other people posts, write on other people profiles, etc. This way other people will receive a mail and will know about you. Be active. It is very very very important that you include a lot of information about you on your profile page.
    3. Try to find people in your time zone and make an appointment. For example: “I am available for practicing English on wednesdays at 10,00 pm. I live in Spain and my time zone is GMT + 2”. You can post this message in the social network.
    4. If someone agree with you, send him or her a private message with your contact details. You can use free tools for speaking with people in ohter countries: Whatsapp for one to one conversations (everybody has Whatsapp). Skype and Hangout for one to one and group conversations.
    5. Join online English practicing meetings. Check the “Online meetings” menu item at the top of the page.

More help topics here

That´s all for now.
    I hope this help you.

• This topic was modified 1 year ago by  krak2.
    • This topic was modified 3 months ago by  krak2.

MERPITA84
    Participant

hi

RUCAPI1968
    Participant

hello, I am Rucapi1998, I like learn englsh. help me.

Roberto2
    Participant

Hi everybody…my name is Roberto I want to improve my english skills if someone of you want to talk about any topic, please don´t hesite and write to me. I can put it my self in intermedia level.

Roberto2
    Participant

Hi, Rucapi how are you? where do you come from? If you want, we can help us one each other…I need practice my english

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.